Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Avery's first obsession

Growing up, everyone had characters they were obsessed with. The first character (that I can remember) I obsessed with was Strawberry Shortcake. I had everything a girl could imagine...sleeping bag, preschool sleep mat (which my mom still has), lunchbox, and of course the doll.


Avery's current obsession is Blue's Clues. She cannot get enough of Blue and dear old Steve. (We do not like the new guy, Joe!) When she is ready for a little Blue time, she will grab her stuffed Blue and pretty much throw it at me. That is her way of telling me to turn it on. Luckily (or maybe not so luckily) we have a DVR, so we have Blue on demand. I wonder what her next obsession will be when she is tired of dear ol Blue.
OR maybe she is obsessed with Steve!!

No comments: