With tomorrow being Thanksgiving, I would like to share a few things that I am most thankful for. Now please take note....some of the things I have listed are material things, but I am human and love them for what they are!!
* Avery & Ray- they are my life!!!
* my parents (and that includes Kay and Creamer)- I think about how lucky I am to have 4 parents and how wonderful it is to be able to spend our holidays together!!
* my sister- she would do anything for me
* my nieces and nephews- love, love, love them!
* Ray's parents- they are wonderful!!
* my friends near and far- I have been blessed with great friends! Miss the ones who live elsewhere every day!
* my wonderful coworkers
* Avery's friends & boyfriends
* the memories of my grandparents and my aunts and uncle who are no longer here- We always did Thanksgiving together
* Lucy (my sweet kittie that is almost 9 years old)
* my DVR - gives me a chance to enjoy my shows when sweet baby girl is in bed and I have Blue's Clues and Backyardigans on demand when Avery is begging for them!
* sweet tea
* Alabama's great football season- Tuscaloosa here I come!!
* chicken fingers
* the beach- would love to live on one some day!